View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 06:42 AM   #7
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

hey nice one Phtha. I watched this when you posted a few weeks back now and have since tried gazing at the sun many times in the last hour of light and i do plan to learn much more about it. One day in the fall it was an awesome red ball and very energetic on the eyes!

Its hard this time of year because there is a lot of cloud cover from winter wearther. Other times its hard to see the sun because of chem trails that blanket the sky blocking out the sun. Insane.

Today the sun was pure white through the clouds and I could see the shape of it because it was so diffused. It was really amazing.

Watching the video i saw in the youtube comments from chs posted a link to a site. i have book marked for reading later. peace jt

http://sunlightenment.com
Quote:
This website is dedicated to the free discemination of information on the healing powers of the Sun and the spiritual practices of Sun Gazing and Surya (Sun) Yoga. All information is given in the spirit of the Sun, whom shares its Light and Love without restriction. May all of humanity benefit from the enlightening energy of the Sun and the wisdom of all beings who share in this service of Sun Yoga.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 01-18-2010 at 01:11 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote