View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 03:57 AM   #7
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recent Sightings

I have a friend we shall call Kurt "the Shredder" (for his love of Van Halen and shredding guitars).

He visited the ECETI/James Gilliland over a year ago. Over the past year he has done the CE5 protocol taught to him by James Gilliland, and have had numerous contact experiences. He (and now "we") has seen ships powering up 10 times the size of Venus & Jupiter in reaction to high powered lasers. At times, the ships light up the ground around us on a few occassions with blue light.

Himself, myself, and others have congregated to the rural home of a man named Steve, who has crafts come over his property on a nightly basis. There is something going on with his place so much so, that Steve has had his own personal contact experience that led him to building a second copper pyramid outdoors. A psychic friend of Steve's came to his property the day after, and without tell her, she found the spot where he had his experience and told him to put his pyramid on the north side of the garage. They (the Plaedians it seems) were doing something there and they could all sense the energy in that spot. The original copper pyramid Steve has is hin his basemant and has been customzed a couple of months ago with crystals to aid him in his meditations.

Recently, there was a Golden Ship that showed up 4 nights in a row. There are, also, a lot of Orbs that show up, too (though the property is surrounded by fields. However I have taken pictures of the pyramid outdoors and got some interesting results not related to pollen or bugs in the air). This is happening in central rural Peoria County in Illinois and also in Kurt's native Fulton County.
Bill "the Doctor"

Last edited by DoctorWho; 08-26-2009 at 04:00 AM.
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote