View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 01:59 PM   #215
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post

For me Bob Dean said so clear "Love your family and do not fear for there is always another time another life another year" So now I'm just glad to be alive and for the opportunity to simply experience.

From the song "The Rose" "Its the sole afraid of dying that never learns to live"
Aussie G,
Two great quotes. I agree with the points placed in discussion. What you think about is what you'll bring about. The choice is easy, fear over love or love over fear. Your choice in the way you think will pave the experience and develop the wisdom for either side of the fence.
I've stated in various ways in previous threads, that a community mind is important as opposed to a community group. This allows all individuals to express and act upon their free will. The benefits of the avalon forum and potentially for people to meet up is to share the wealth of knowledge and experiences.

What's most important to me, is to live my life with unconditional love for all humanity as I see reflections of myself in all that's living.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote