View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #118
Johnno

Smile What a Buzz

I have to say that I'm starting to get back my natural high. The same one I had during the Nexus Conference.
I had the most wondrous day yesterday and the night before.
The night before I called sirdiablo69 and had a great conversation with him, as he pointed out in his last post. He is a man with great ideas and was a joy speaking with him.
Yesterday I got a surprise phone call from Aussie Babe. She is one awesome lady and is another valuable member of the Victorian Ground Crew. It was as if we had been friends for years. It was such a joy talking to her and getting to know each other. She was the spark of the day, and I thank her dearly for it.
Last night I received a call from Lt Ripley. Boy, can my day get any better.
We had a great conversation and talked about many varied themes. I could not believe the intelligence of this young lady, intelligence beyond her years. If I didn't know better, I would have thought she was a woman well into her 40's.
I cannot say in words what these telephone calls meant to me, all I can say that it was pure rapture, and Lt Ripley's call was the cream on the cake.
I'm putting this to you all just to demonstrate how wonderful people are with common goals and ideas can be. Its a kin that I, in all my 48 years (nearly 49) have never felt before. This is why now, I urge those who have not committed to attending the meeting on the 25th, you do so. You won't believe how good you will feel.
I'm sorry if you feel the above is not appropriate, but I felt I had to let people know the joy of talking to people that are on the same page.
Take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter