View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 11:34 PM   #18
Mark Stephenson

Default Re: Don't buy the web bot idea? Why?

Because the only people who seem to know how it actually works is High/Ure and his assistant.

They won't present the method because of trade secrets..... How convenient.

Predictive linguistics thrive on being able to present "Data" as a seemingly loose babble of sentences that could be interpreted as anything they want it to. Mediums work in exactly the same way. The usual excuse for the vagueness portrayed is "it's important to read the words trying to sense the 'feel' or 'texture' of what the words paint"

In other words look hard enough and long enough and your subcouncious will find something.

Beware anyone who is ever selling anything. Between them HPH and Urban survival are on a viral internet marketing campaign to make $$$$$$

I don't trust the web bots to predict the weather let alone impending doom, and I for one will be waving the "I told you so" Flag when absolutely nothing happens on the 7th, 8th or 9th.

Im all for the creative counciousness aspect, but stuff like predicting Cheney is gonna have a heart attack from a bunch of internet posts in a secret and unscientificaly proven method isn't gonna convince me sorry.