View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 10:05 PM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Actual Pindar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
The one I met, died a couple of years ago. His son did not wish to be a successor, and I do not know who is the current Pindar. The Pinder family has many other members.
Yes, we have pics and documents.
The chessgame with black and white squares on a board is an illusion. If you read the 'Hidden Hand' post on the ATS blog a couple of weeks ago (Window of Opportunity), you will have seen that from level ('dimension') 6 and up this illusion is known for what it is.
It is not a game between God and the Devil. God is ALL, and ALL is God. Those black and white players take on these colors for the game. The game has a purpose, a deep purpose, for learning while we are incarnated. The learning is beyond karma and beyond sin. We transcend the game when we see that all are part of ONE. Eventually we 'learn' that the Via Media is the Golden Choice of Love. On the higher levels we always knew this.
Yes, I agree with your outlook. Once we move off the chessboard we can begin to help others move off too and regain our joyful communion. For example, my mother and I, a very karmic relationship, finally moved ourselves off the chessboard with each other. This release has allowed her to pass peacefully and the next time we meet it will be all smiles.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote