View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:55 AM   #24
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: **** Steorn Launch Imminent - Free Energy Begins ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblingRebel View Post
Hi. I just been down Dublin today and popped into the demonstration of the device, and had a chat with the chap in all the vids. Nice fella he is too.

For anyone who is intrested he says he is offering people the oppourtunity this Friday at 5 p.m. to test the device for themselves. Either bring your own tools/instruments, or use thiers.

I wish I could tell you more regarding the science, but I'm not clued up on it. All I know is that I can't plug my Hi-Fi into it....yet. But the principal is there-output is 3 times more than the input! He says that's why he is granting the licence so it can be developed further to make it practical.

I'd urge anyone in Europe who is seriously intrested in 'over-unity' to seek out a cheap flight and get to Dublin and have a tinker. You may even get a free T-shirt...I did.
Hi RamblingRebel,

Fantastic that you made it to the demo in person! I see you had a chat with Tachoman (he now has almost cult-like status ).

You've just mentioned the Friday test which should be extremely interesting. Funny how the Mainstream Media SHOULD be all over this, but are noticeable only by their silence. This is their big chance to take measurement equipment along and prove things for themselves. Let's see if Engadget or ZDnet or any of the other Tech blogs go along? I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do.

Doesn't really matter anyway - they are going to have to come to the party sooner or later. By choice or dragged kicking and screaming.

007 is offline   Reply With Quote