View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 10:34 AM   #40
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message from Siron - 10/28/08 - ET Contact

Before you can understand what any of this means you need to understand the astral level of thinking. This is nothing new - astral projection and O.B.E.s have been performed on purpose and even by accident as far back as we can go into history by ancients and tribes and it is a very real phenomena - something you can learn to do yourself if you put enough energy into it and change the way you see the world. You can talk about delusion but what is it that makes you think you’re correct when it appears that you haven’t given it any real thought and investigation. I listened to an interesting interview on Coast to Coast yesterday and you may find it enlightening.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix23m18Lr8A

Adopting this idea actually demands a complete reorganisation and reprogramming of the way you think. What you may not realise is that everything you base your reality has been planted there for a long, long time, to steer you off the track of identifying your own power... when you come to understand this you can quite clearly recognise the alien agenda for what it is. I truly hope that if you’re searching for the real answers that you deny yourself no information, no graphical content, no teachings that go against your own - because at the end of the day all you can rely on for truth is your own discernment and not what you think you know. Expose yourself to as much material as possible with an open mind and you’ll find that in looking for the truth you find the answers that make more sense than your current beliefs because they stand out quite prominently - and you may find some astonishing things you never believed where possible until you really consciously decided to pick out the truths for yourself.

For instance, I follow philosophy, history, archeology and ancient history, sacred geometry world politics, conspiracy theories, physics, quantum mechanics, biology, psychology, pharmaceuticals, hallucinogenics, consumer technology, military technology, space technology, astronomy, astrology, spirituality, many religions, I listen to as many whistle blowers testaments that I can get my hands on, I follow the wars and the stories linked to them - literally anything I can expose myself to, no matter how graphic - at least I have a much bigger picture to draw my beliefs from than most people. I find that the answer to what reality is, is the single most important thing to me. Why? Well because I want to base my life on truth and what is real in the grander scheme of things rather than on what I’m told is real by heavily confused individuals who like to think they know what’s potting. I, among many others, have made it my mission to establish what reality is, and you find that when you look at all these subjects, there are very strong ties between them - things you wouldn’t notice had you followed only a few of them. I don’t just buy information that people spit out, yet I can listen to it without being dismissive unless I know for sure it’s farce. You find that the true information is not pumped out at you - you need to source it from yourself where kind, well grounded individuals will clearly explain everything they have grasped from their experiences. I grew up as an indoctrinated catholic and when I became an adult I slowly left it behind bit by bit until I came upon information which basically discredited Christianity for me entirely - it gave me enough proof to discard it. Then I became braver having renounced the idealisms of the dogma I was taught and started looking into the corruption of this particular faith all through the history of it since it was created. Only later did I accept that the Bible was indeed real although heavily altered for the gains of the dark alliances. How did I find that out? I looked and looked until I found enough evidence to prove it to myself. That’s my belief because I have found it out for myself - and what I tell you cannot do the same from you unless you figure it out for yourself.

As it turns out, pretty much any source of organised authority you look to for leadership and guidance through your own life is part of the same system, corrupted from the inside. It is usually not the teachers who try to misinform, yet they answer to the ones who are. But don’t take it from me. Don’t hide yourself from knowledge that people literally die to publicise unless you are happy to be mislead - and in that case, if you are one to shield yourself from that knowledge because it makes you uncomfortable, then know when to admit that you may not have a very full picture of what is real. If you can admit this, you can understand that you should not be one to preach your own dogma to others unless you are happy to bear the repercussions (as most of you I think would believe in karma in some sense).

What I’m trying to say in a nutshell: be aware of the bigger picture and listen to as many opinions as you can without getting tied up in or offended by them. I hope what I’ve said has not come accross as offensive but as rational. I understand that people have their own circumstances which may create difficulties in undestanding what I’ve said in this post. Maybe the world is a very different place for you than it is me. I’d just like for you all to keep an open mind about things without being insulting, even if something does sounds like it may not make sense. You can only make sense of what you already understand.

I’d like to conclude by saying I am in no way affiliated with Cmdr Adama or any other channels, but I take much of what is said by them to heart as it resonates with my soul. I wish all the best to everyone of you in your search for truth. May you have the strength you need to carry it on until you are satisfied with what you believe.

Namaste

Last edited by Subsonik; 10-31-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote