View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 11:00 PM   #15
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to Make Your Friends Believe

I'm just after watching the video of Dr Bill Deagle at the Granada forum in 2006 and I admit, I am feeling down. What we have stacked against us is f#*king terrible. How can people, or even 'entities' be so evil?!
I know we have to be positive and I basically am but right at this minute I am hovering over hitting a mail all in my address book of many years, everyone I ever met in the past 10 years or so, putting the link to this clip and also to david Ickes Big Brother the Big picture and a wee explanation of why they should look at it and sending it. Its all sorts of people from loads of walks of life.
Maybe ye all have done similar already? We need to wake people up..
See to send that, if people watch it they will freak out so I was thinking of including a link to here. But then I thought that would be a bad idea, as it would draw attention, like some of these people are off who knows where now so the emails would be intercepted by the 'nasties' and that might draw unwelcome attention to us.. What do you guys think???? I mean I've been trying with friends but people are shockingly afraid of even looking, its like they know deep down and close it out
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote