View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vaccination the hidden truth

In his book "Confessions of a Medical Heretic", Dr. Robert Mendelsohn says that vaccinations are the barbaric mark of the 20th century. I refused to allow vaccination of my children and the state attempted to take them away from me twice, citing "negligence". I offered a free children's clinic in my practice for 13 years and many of the conditions I treated were the side effects of vaccination. One of the last patients I treated before being forced out of practice by the government was a one year old. The mother, a personal friend of mine, asked me how close her son was to death when she brought him to me. I told her he is at the door. His mother who did not want vaccines in his body, fought with the father, who, along with his family, wanted the vaccines. She caved to the pressure, her son had a reaction, and the result was that she brought her son to me. He was literally as white as a sheet and listless. She had been to three MDs and non of them wanted to touch her case with a ten foot pole. She was desperate for her son's life. I treated him and when he came back the next day, his color was back. After the second treatment, he was essentially normal.

She asked me what to do when so many people are pressuring her to have him vaccinated. I told her DONT DO IT. 1) It is against your personal and spiritual beliefs. 2) Mankind does not have a vaccine deficiency. I told her he would die the next time. If the government takes him away and does their dirty work then dumps him back in her lap and he dies, it is their fault. But do not be the fault of the death of one's own son. I could go on about this stuff but I think you get the point.

As one of my professors told me, "The power that created the body, heals the body." When everybody starts believeing that, the world will change. Love and Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote