Thread: Matrix 5
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:16 PM   #86
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Yes, I respect your call to read all the materials. Yes, I really really like the concept you put out that the Reader is the All-that-is. In fact, I had that very discussion today.

But hear this, when someone starts heatedly defending something to the point of jumping on someone else's case, it is a red flag for me. I've been in enough cults and fundamentalist groups now and am wiser for it :-)

Secretly I was hoping that the Matrix V materials would be as high or higher level corresponding to what I am subjectively experiencing, and that it might aid me to comprehend better what I am seeing/experiencing, not just another compulsive/obsessive games mockup to keep me trapped.

I have only read the freebie stuff, no torrent downloads. Would appreciate you if you can liberally sprinkle this thread with Fair Use quotes, thank you.

Can you please explain to me why so much attention is paid to the Sequential vs Simultaneous? It looks to me The Author needs to merge a polarity from whence this win/lose game came from -- or maybe I do :-)

One can say it is better to at least be on the positive side of the polarity, but I say Perfection is forever, so locate and rise above the Thought that caused the polarity in the first place.

Does The Author instruct on how to change the prime thought that caused the polarity that caused the sub-levels of games?
I hear you, note taken - emotional fire can be difficult to deal with at times.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote