View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:53 PM   #61
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message from sananda

Reply to the message ... thought I'd share...

Dear PB

Greetings to you and many blessings to you and your family for your dedication, efforts and faith in bringing about Truth for all to see on Fourwinds. Several days ago, a message from Esu Immanuel Sananda was posted on Fourwinds about the lessons of 3D being over and a soon arriving evacuation from Earth Shan. My heart shook as I read this news. I have been seeking the Truth for many years now and trying to live according to the Laws Of Creation. I know I haven't done my best at times... life has become extremely difficult here. For the past year, I have been praying daily for this madness to end for our Creator to come bring us home. Even though at times I doubt I am worthy of graduation to 5D... nonetheless, I know the Truth and am eager to go home. Is this time stated in the message for real? Are we really going home on the equinox or is this just an estimate? For years I have been watching announcement after announcement saying NESARA was going to happen by this date and it never happened. I realize there is freewill involved in NESARA and the Universe, so perhaps this isn't the best example. All I am asking is... is it true, really, in 2 weeks? Forgive me if I sound unfaithful and untrustworthy. I am just so very tired. My wife and I's health is poor both mentally and physically, we are struggling like many others to get by and I just want to go home. I ask daily for peace and comfort from our Creator and surround ourselves daily with his protective Light. Thank you for your time and consideration, Patrick. You have been such a great strength and hope to me for many years now.

-DE

(Response)

Dear DE:

Thank you for your kind words for our work at Fourwinds. We honor you and your good wife for your enlightenment and your faithfulness to your mission.

Yes, I agree, it is time to go home, to return to our homes in the Stars. We are tired, and many of "Sananda's Flock" are exhausted. You ask, "Are we really going home on the (Spring) Equinox?" Because no one in our 3D world is allowed to know the future in great detail, we and many others are asking the same question. "Is the time stated in the message for real?" Is it possible that evacuation of our planet is that close? I truly do not know.

We know that freewill choices and actions have always dominated and guided the course of history on Shan, and at times drastically changed the outcome that was anticipated. We are told by Hatonn in the Phoenix Journals that Mother Earth is a sentient being and has a freewill like you and me. Hatonn says Mother Earth has the last word about when she chooses to tip on her axis and begin major cleansing in preparation for her transition into 5D.

In Sananda's message of March 3, 2010 He is saying an agreement was reached to move the schedule ahead by six months for these events to occur. So, we ask, "Is this for real?" At this time, who can know with certainty? Two thousand years ago Sananda said that "no man can know the day nor the hour of his coming to gather his flock home."

The question is "Can we know the month? Is it this month?" I do not know. It is not for us to know exact timing, for if we did, many would stop their work and sit and wait, while others would panic out of fear or be stressed because they throught they were not ready.

We are told over and over to use discernment, to read the messages and the signs of the times in which we are living, and to act in wisdom, and to be ready. I believe that inspite of any agreement with Sananda, Mother Earth still chooses the exact timing of her transition. I also believe that Sananda is telling us that Heaven's Plan is for major change to happen soon, and as soon as our Spring Equinox is possible, and to be ready.

Be in peace, my friend, and in anticipation of your rewards for a job well done. These are joyous times for Mother Earth and all of "Sananda's Flock". Know it!

In Love and Light, PB

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote