View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 06:01 AM   #17
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesus speaks today: Inner teachings from Jesus through one of his messengers

Hey 14 Chakras! Your response to all of my questions was very heartwarming. It is wonderful to be able to share different ideas with others who are open to look at those of others without condemnation and judgement. The truth shall set you free has been my driving motto. I'm not sure who it was, but someone on Avalon had a signature that said The Truth Will Shall Set Ye Free, But First It Will **** Ye Off. I found that to be absolute truth. The spiritual realm is a collosal subject to pursue, yet we continue in whatever direction each of us is drawn to in our journey for truth, because something inside our being draws us to that knowledge. I hunger for answers daily, and along the way, I meet up with some very special souls. That is my reward for diligence. My sincere appreciation is given you for your courteous reply to my post. This is how people can learn to communicate and become friends, though our opinions and belief systems differ in varying degrees. Best wishes in your search.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote