View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #11
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual block engineered in C1 Atlas bone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Did it today as it totally seemed to lock in various feelings and ailments I had and I certainly have way more motion in my neck than I had before, but the practioner said that some people will take 10 days or more to have an effect. Will let you know.

On a practical level drink a lot of water before and it does or at least it did hurt me but he said I was very off kilter. If it all boils down to a more flexible neck and nothing more, it was worth it, although I think it will have a much deeper effect. Anything that causes stress to your body (sore foot or hip or headache etc...) is not good so realigning this bone is a good idea.
So you just had the C1 vertebral adjustment performed on you this morning? Could you go into a bit more detail about how the realignment was performed, how long it took, sensations during treatment, etc? I am very interested in this myself, but I live nearly a day's drive away from a practitioner at the moment.

Those of you mentioning that you have this scheduled to be done, please comment here on the details and the perceived results once the procedure is complete. I am willing to make the drive to have it done if it sounds like it is worth it. Please, keep us all informed on any sensations that progressively appear after days or weeks.

Thanks so much!

Last edited by xenomorph; 11-08-2008 at 01:35 AM. Reason: typo
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote