View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 12:38 AM   #25
Bomack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
PS:There are some very interesting people out there who have a story and who are genuine.Often though they get overlooked because of these parasites such as I mention.
Hi Baron. And Hello To Everyone!

I have been a member of PA for quite some time, usually logging on several times a day, and this is my first post ever. And y'all have Baron to thank for that! LOL!

Baron, I just wanted to say thank you for making this comment. I think it's important to remind everyone of facts such as this. With all of the turmoil and drama going on here recently at PA, it is easy to draw people away from the real reasons that they are here. Obviously some of this was by design. Once drama has begun it takes on a life of it's own, consuming some people and taking them down a path which is totally irrelevant.

There are probably more than a few people on here that have a genuine story to tell that choose to remain silent for their own reasons. If there's a bunch of drama and in-fighting going on do you think they're ever going to want to say anything? I think not! And the same goes with the illegit whistleblowers (see Baron's post). Most of these people are dug in so deep and have such a financial following that why would the little guy, the ones that have something REAL to say and want NOTHING in return, ever want to come forward? Personally, I will never again allow myself to be squashed by these big-mouthed, self-important individuals again. They can have all the fame and fortune they want, and I'm sure they'll continue to do well because a lot of people are attracted to outspoken bigmouths, and I could care less. Besides...I don't at all mind being overlooked. Actually I kind of prefer it. The only thing I seek is GOOD FRIENDS WITH COMMON INTERESTS! For me, for awhile anyway, I will be doing what Ash said to Ripley: "I'm still collating".

Thank you for your posts Baron, and I wish you not to leave. You are important here.

And thank you all for allowing my two cents worth on here. Well, maybe four cents (inflation)!

Greetings to all!

Bob
Bomack is offline   Reply With Quote