View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Not really, nope.

Point is, don't you think you would achieve more by actually involving the Thuban group in your questions, since Abrax could answer you directly?
I wish to analyze the existing abraxasinas/Thuban material which seemed to cause so much consternation...rather than embark on a brand-new wild goose chase...or should I say wild dragon chase? Someday I would like to have an internet one on one with the one who I think might be Hathor/Mary...but that's a real long-shot. I'm not actually trying to achieve anything. I'm just curious. The Thuban group could conceivably be cultish...and I don't wish to become involved in that sort of a situation. I do intend to spend some time on Tony's website...but not in a question/answer forum. I just want to study what is posted there. I feel comfortable with Avalon...and I have no desire to become involved in other forums...at this point in time anyway. When I'm engaged in posting on Avalon...I don't fantasize about other forums. I'm searching for happiness...and I have deep needs. But when I log on to Avalon...I am not searching for happiness...or trying to fulfill my needs. I am searching for truth...plain and simple. Two people have tried to steer me away from the abraxasinas/Thuban material on this thread so far...and there has been a nasty little scuffle. One person...who seems to be quite knowledgable regarding this subject...has offered encouragement. This thread is really no big deal. I'm not a doctor of anything...especially Thuban Studies...so don't get too worked-up regarding what I post on this thread. I'm just thinking out-loud...in my own way...and in my own time. Plus...I might be 100% wrong. I don't care if I'm wrong. Once again...I'm not trying to accomplish anything. truthseekerdan...is that the dragon I was supposed to eat? I refuse to eat my dragon. You are what you eat.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-14-2010 at 02:16 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote