View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #30
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

14 Chakras

I find it very interesting that you say that Anna Hayes says a pack of lies and you believe the pack of lies that since the 3 century self appointed "official" religions have forced humanity to have. As for arch angel michael, the bible itself does not mention the existence of ANY archangel... it only talks about angels as messengers, that is all

I guess that if you are saying that Anna Hayes lies you are going to explain to us how is it that you have arrived to such conclusions?

Saying that someone lies without proof or at least any logical deduction amounts to defamation...not very nice really

Fanaticism and victim consciousness is what keeps humanity trapped in a perpetual self destruction, what we need is logical research and understanding how creation happened, we need to remember who we are and where we came from...otherwise we fall victim of our own ignorace and fear

It seems that you are a follower of the I AM teachings, or "activity" as they call it, are you following the Summit Lighthouse teachings or the St Germain Foundation's green books?

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote