View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #11
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Personally, I have no attention on the LHC (and I'm currently based just an hour from Geneva). I don't think what's happening there is significant compared with other issues. This is just a personal opinion based on my own intuitions, so I respect other opinions as long as they're well-informed.

(Forum member Houman, who posted here, may have something to say. I would respect his expert opinion as a CalTech mathematician who knows Dan Burisch and already understands something about stargates!)

There are 101 different scare stories out there on the internet about how we're all in grave danger (or, at the other extreme, how we're all going to be miraculously saved through no action of our own and there's no danger at all) - most of which are nonsense.

But not ALL of them may be. The challenge is to learn about the right issues and focus one's energy in productive directions. This is what we want to help with at Avalon, and to that same degree, have been sifting a lot of information at Project Camelot.

A few people think that we're indiscriminate in what we publish, but actually nothing could be farther from the truth. We discern intelligently all the time. There are many issues, and some people, that we do not pay attention to because we consider them misleading or incorrect. We don't make a song and dance about those, and just focus on what we feel is important or valid.

Best to all, Bill
Thanks for this - UrbanSurvival.com haven't tweaked on it at all. Will now post in appropriate thread.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote