View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Greys, Abductions, Hybridisation and now they are moving into a community near yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker512 View Post
Very interesting interview on Red Ice Radio.

To summerise, this guy ...
That guy is David Jacobs. Recently information has come to light that strongly suggests that Dr. Jacobs' methodology is highly suspect and it would follow that his conclusions would be as well. While everyone waits for him to respond to the allegations we can only listen to Emma Woods (not her real name) side of things. See paratopia. Quite frankly if he was indeed hypnotizing people over the phone and giving them suggestions that they have multiple personality disorder it would pretty much invalidate his work as someone conducting responsible research. As someone who took Dr. Jacobs seriously in the past I find these developments to be very disturbing. I certainly hope that the allegations are not true but from the audio presented on paratopia I fear otherwise.

Certainly a Camelot interview of Dr. Jacobs might be very enlightening and would give him a chance to make his side of the story known.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote