Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #72
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Could the abraxasinas thread be based upon an actual being...and an actual database...yet put together on Avalon by someone who has some sort of connection with this being...serving as sort of an intermediary? If a key being was going to disclose himself, herself, or itself...how would they do it? It might have to be gradual. This being might be completely ignored or ridiculed. Disclosure might be completely missed by even the most studious ufologists. Disclosure might emerge in a completely unexpected form. It might be a real let-down...instead of being something exotic and exciting. We might all shake our heads in disbelief...and utter 'Is that all there is to it? There's got to be more to it...doesn't there? I wanted it to be so much more. Boo-Hoo!'

I continue to think in terms of possibilities and probabilities. So much of what we discuss is impossible to verify...or to know for certain...but we have to try to figure things out...don't we? I really hate this waiting-game and guessing-game. I hate being lied to. I only speculate because I have to. I don't enjoy this. Actually...there are aspects of all of this which I enjoy...but I find it taking a toll on my emotional and spiritual life...and a lot of things are being left undone...like making a significant amount of money and taking care of my house and my teeth! As much as everyone seems to hate 'America'...I still like the idea of the United States of the Solar System...which is NOT a promotion of the hated 'America'. I need a foundation based upon more than the latest alien craze.

The Avalon shutdown was interesting...but I think this whole area of research is a highly emotional spiritual war...where it is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid serious conflict and emotional trauma. The subjects we discuss aren't for sissies! I tend to think that we have no idea what really goes on behind the scenes...and what intense pressures the key people are under. The stakes in all of this are extremely high. The key government and religious people seem to have very short leashes...and aren't doing a lot of talking...so we have to pick-up tidbits here and there...and try to put them together in some sort of a coherent and credible form...yet which is impossible to prove. I appreciate both Bill and Kerry...regardless of what happens on Camelot and Avalon...and whether they continue to work together or not. I refuse to take sides.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-01-2010 at 07:44 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote