View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #25
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kill the monotheistic religions...before they kill us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Q529 View Post
Not at all.

Well, you should understand that you are entering this conversation after a period of some 34 years.

I have tried the humble and unassuming approach with the theologians for quite a number of years.

It never worked.

Never.

I have walked up to theologians 'hat in hand' (to the Chairman of Theology at Notre Dame in 1978 and to the members of the Jesus Seminar in 1986, and to a number of local rabbis over a period of several years), merely suggesting that they take another look at their beliefs, and have been met with the most vicious arrogance imaginable.

Similarly, most of my letters and e-mails to both the religious 'authorities' and the media officials have been at the opposite end of the spectrum as compared to what I write here.

Put yourself in my shoes for just a moment:

Tens or hundreds of millions of human lives depend upon you choosing words which do not offend the people you are talking to. Just how careful would you consider that I would be in the specific choice of my words?

But none of that has made any difference at all.

So, now that it is much too late, I am explaining, maybe for only the historical record, what has happened these past 34 years.

I am not attacking out of frustration.

My attacks are pre-meditated, for 34 years.

Let me ask you a question:

Of those few dozens of people who have read and agreed with what I have written, what would you consider to be the number of those who have actually contacted their local religious 'authorities' or media officials regarding the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection", stressing that the publicizing of this Truth is crucial to at least diminishing the horrors of the coming "time of trouble"?

My guess is precisely none.

And my expectation would be that I could be on this discussion group for another 34 years; after which it would be determined that there was still not even one person who did anything to make this Truth more widely known.

What I am saying is that, ultimately, it makes no difference whatsoever if I offend people or not.

Whether or not they are offended, they will not do anything about this Truth.

So, they can ignore me if they want.

But, when the Prophecies are fulfilled, they will not be able to say that no one attempted to warn them of the Revelations whose repudiation and censorship made the fulfillment of those Prophecies necessary.
Yup, trying to convert or sway a devout practicing religious person is quite fun for awhile, until you get tired of it. Then it really effects your own stature and personal progress of where you want to be... what I ran into back in the early 80's anyway. Darn born again christians had an angle to every discussion and when they couldn't answer they would 'bind the devil' in you and try to convert you back again as you were a backslider, but they eventually just kicked me out of the church as they finally had no more answers.

I understand where you're coming from but can I ask you some questions? Let's say they agree with you and your research on the 'resurrection' is true now what?

Do you have something to replace the hole in a persons temporary security blanket so they can get their strength back and then some?

Have you read any of the 'Handbook for the New Paradigm' series yet?

And why is the resurrection false... free energy is alive and well on this planet and when you know how to magnify it you bet seemingly nothing will come to life, the beauty of alchemy. If there are only two forces on this planet, Entropy and Potential, at some point someone is going to scratch their head and figure out how to neutralize Entropy and magnify Potential... afterall, tptb have reversed the sequence and they are magnifying Entropy through control mechanisms and they are neutralizing Potential through toxic food and drugs and mind warfare.

If Jesus knew he couldn't be killed because just like a seed you plant in the DARK ground it eventually comes to life (a river of life runs through it, energy, two ships passing in the night, as above so below) why would he care if you crucified him. Maybe the misunderstanding with religion and the resurrection is simply that they themselves just don't understand the free energy part of life and the innateness of a God spark in everyone, so go out and make the best life you possibly can for yourself and anyone else around you.

What you resist persists so what is something new and exciting to teach!

Remember the stories of Aborigines that would bury the sick and dying in the ground up to their necks, perform a ceremony, and then pull them out after a period of time and the people were healed? So who or what healed them??????

And you are right if the understanding of this phenomenon were known religion would no longer exist ever again!!!!! Woohoo
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote