View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #19
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kill the monotheistic religions...before they kill us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Q529 View Post
I admit to promoting the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection"--something that was also promoted by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed.
The Truth (note the capital T) is subjective and is always open to interpretation. I have not looked at your website, but it seems to me that you have an interpretation of religions (something specifically to do with Resurrection) and your stance toward the "standard" doctrine is clearly attack-minded. This will solve nothing.

You can't "kill" belief systems that billions of people have already accepted as the absolute, its not something you can realistically hope to accomplish, its not a reasonable solution despite whatever options you've already exhausted.

What I don't understand, despite whether ultimately you're right or wrong, is why you are so intent on this. Lets assume for a moment that "killing" monotheistic religions were actually viable and/or even possible, have you asked yourself what that would solve anyway? a world without monotheism? okay, so what would be the difference? wouldn't people believe different things but the same set of problems would show up again anyway? wouldn't the world's power structures come up with something else to control masses? wouldn't there be the same kind of manipulation going on if history is any indicator?

One thing I agree with you is that all religions need reevaluation. However attacking something is no solution, and obviously at Avalon, all you will get here are comments, its just a forum, so why you have chosen this venue; a simple discussion board, I don't know. Is it your intent to convert people here to your belief system and interpretation of things?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote