View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #6
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Kill the monotheistic religions...before they kill us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Look, you obviously have your own agenda
And I have explained what that agenda is.

Quote:
and wish to attack other's belief systems while propogating your own opinion which is no more valid than anyones.
My understanding of the "resurrection" is no opinion.

Quote:
Perhaps you can enlighten us as to your belief system and its origins, where you get your info etc that we may apply the same scrutiny and open up debate?
This has already been alluded to.

But, if you did not draw the appropriate inference, I have received the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection" (including the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives--more information about which is on my website.)

Quote:
If it is your wish to soley attack traditional religion, perhaps you could keep it to one thread?
No general limits himself to merely one tactic.

Quote:
You dont like religion, you dont like the bible and its followers, we get it.
To draw such conclusions demonstrates that you haven't been paying any attention at all. I have quoted Genesis, the Revelation of John, the Gospel of Matthew and even 2 Timothy (written by Paul).

I have no problem whatsoever with the Revelations in the Torah, the Prophets, the Gospels and the Koran; my argument is very specifically with the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' who contradict those Revelations.

Quote:
How about explaining yourself rather than attacking? No one knows the "truth" thats when its called belief.
I have started enough threads already explaining what I understand. I am trying to restrict myself as much as possible from opening too many fronts at the same time. I consider the threads I have already opened to be sufficient; at least for now. You can read those notes if you want. Or not.
4Q529 is offline   Reply With Quote