View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #21
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will Earth suffer the Illuminati pole Shift in 2012?

Hi Bigmo

I think that it is healthy that you question and questioning is the only resource that we have out of the matrix

When I started investigating Keylontic Sciences I had many questions too, I found it very difficult to believe so much had happened in this planet and so little did I know

I took time and searched for evidence and there is evidence that corroborates part of what is written in Voyagers II

I spent hours and hours trying to find fault in the material presented by azuritepress and have watched countless hours of videos. The more I familiarized myself with the material the more logic I found on it

What makes the difference to me is that I see the world around me and it is not good, then I listen to the people that say that in our condition of mental and physical decay we are going to "automatically" ascend to the 4th dimension, no explanation given? just their say so, no mechanics or methodology, no explanation on how this ascension is going to happen, just love, light and cluelessness, continue watching the television it is all fine...?

Then I see TPTB trying to kill us all, see the economy, see illness and unhappiness and you know what...if the vibration of the planet was raising conscioussness will be raising too right?...well, it isn't, is getting worse so...it makes no sense to say that we are already "perfect" when we are still killing each other

Asha does no say that we are "perfect" nor she expect us to follow her like sheeple. She has given us material that is consistent, scientific and logical and explains which are our options, when things will happen, what we can do to help ourselves if we so choose and what may be the consequences if we do not prepare

She says that source does not need us to succed, that it loves itself totally, whether we are fallen angels or successful "ascenders". When creation started it was with free will but also with the law of cause, effect and consequence. In other words, no one can escape their own creations.

What is humanity's creation? War, explotation, destruction...?

On the other hand, I have received through the freedom teachings all the answers that I was looking for like:

Who are we
Why are we here
Why all has gone so wrong
Why we die
Why we are unhappy
Why we get ill
Why we seem to be stuck in a never ending loop of pain and failure
Why we can not even love our loved ones, let alone ourselves
Why we have wars
and so much more

I also learned what we can do about it, what is really happening in the world, how we can heal ourselves ( the healing bit worked for me in more than one sense ) that we are all equal and deserving, etc

Lastly, since I started my journey through the freedom teachings I have found that the information regarding Earth changes that was given by the GA through Asha has come to pass, so I myself give to the body of work the benefit of the doubt on the grounds of my own experience of it

Please note that I am not trying to convince anyone, I am just putting forth another option for those that resonate with it

I know you want a crystal clear argument...I can only say that it is not possible to give one because the interpretation of reality is our own and only oneself can convince or doubt something

Love
PS regarding free material, there is plenty of it in the azurite website...
With regards to the other official religions they are not free, they charge for their services and receive help from goverments (in other words we pay them with our taxes) but obiously it only applies to movements that are in aligment to Illuminati agendas, there is plenty info about that in youtube

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-01-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote