View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #110
EpiphaMe

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

That's the meat folks... your heart is your judge, within you, you know why? Because "you" don't really even exist (don't take that and run too far w/it). The Truth within knows all about "you",.... the erroneous, ignorant "you", that which is deceived, thinks it IS somebody! It's a matter of waking up to the reality of who you really are! Let them that have eyes, see.

"You" must "die" in order to know the truth that IS, knowledge of the only true One IS the definition of Eternal LIFE. That which was cast out of heaven is NEVER to return... the physical world is an outpicturing of the interior one.

Yes there is a good probability of a Staged (that word is more accurate than "fake") Alien Invasion and/or Second Coming. Your knowledge of what abides within will determine your experience. But either way, "you" got to go in order to make room for the abiding truth.

I hope you heard what Norval wrote above, that discussions of alternate time lines do not really matter (except as entertainment & the practice of discerning), it's always right now!

It's really beautiful when you understand. I know what I've written may not make sense, still I was moved to write.