View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 05:22 AM   #106
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

For anyone, that was a very humble expression of what the bible says in very simple terms of
what is happening.

A moment of silence please, , , , , for a well versed bible reader, fallen in defense of what is right
and just. I would also add that Arcora will be back soon, I hope, as another well versed bible
reader. Both Arcora and Gazbom took "bullets" that others should have. IMO

With the war in our solar system over it now appears that these thrown down losing bad ETs are
hell bent on mucking up our world. That is what the bible tells us at least. These ones that have
been deemed to be bad neighbors up there amongst the stars are now here for us to study and
learn from. How ironic is that? What will we learn from these bad ETs here amongst us? Yes,
those right here in these forums, some are bad ETs. And, maybe, just may be, there might be a
few that have had a change of heart. Bad ETs that have turned around, told their head honcho to
take a flying leap off the dock. Yes, some of those are here too. There is a war on people, right
here, everyday, 24 / 7, and most don't have a clue.

There are many that now read the forums and know these words to be true, regardless of the
thread detractors, and deceptions constantly thrown in our paths. We are only trying to prepare
those that have a basic clue as to what is really going on. I, we, cannot help the rest. Read the
bible. Then, and only then will you truly understand.

Norval L. Cunningham
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote