View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #62
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Swineflu : The next wave

Staying happy and in touch with our higher spiritual vibrations will certainly make us much less susceptible to any disease. But it won't work 100.00% of the time. We still need to protect ourselves in a practical, physical way. Surely, as long as we are in a physical body we're not expressing our spirituality optimally unless we're practical about physical realities.

I get ill about once every 10 years, and because I'm a natural psychic healer I'm usually over that and back to normal within a few hours. But it still happens.

I really like Bashi's statistic that the intake of vitamin D alone reduces the flu infection rate by a factor of about 20. Maybe that would mean that if there's an epidemic with a mortality rate of 40%, presumably that rate might drop to about 2% in people who've been taking sufficient vitamin D? If so, taking that one precaution alone would make the epidemic 20 times less scary. If we also prepare properly, as Bashi has so clearly and precisely explained, any epidemic will no doubt become thousands of times less scary.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote