View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George green in Ecuador

Well, does he, or does he not?

Anyone channeling Sananda, as he said he does in a previous interview, is placing himself squarely in New Age.

There are many things that I value about George Green. What makes me question his sources is the fact that he views the current world population size as our problem No 1.

Perhaps this hails back to his days with the Billy Maier ETs, who apparently wants a 500 mill population size, if I remember correctly.

Or, maybe it is a consequence of his constant association with the PTB that are working for a drastic population reduction.

The deep sources I put any trust in, has another take on the current world population: It is no accident! Not one single human being comes into this world without a deeper purpose, and each one has an equally valuable role on the world stage right now. If it makes us intensely uncomfortable to share our diminishing resources, it serves to focus on the problem No. 1 which is the insanely unequal distribution of wealth.

Problem No 2 has been an economic system that has been dependent on an ever wasteful spending and wasting patterns. Why bemoan the demise of a system that has served us so poorly?

Maybe we need the magnifying glass that the large population provide us with, in order to understand what it is we need to do something about.

When he argues for viewing the age of 44/50 to be the age of human redundancy, well, which high source is supporting him on that?

Last edited by Josefine; 02-07-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote