View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:44 AM   #1211
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
There is no shame in this. I dont think many people understand everything that is said on this thread (ie: said by abraxasinas or for that matter many others posting here).

One of the core themes is that you know all this stuff already and there is a sort of tuning process going on.

If I sense this correctly, Abraxasinas, as the Thuban representative Sirebard Beardris, is operating here under the maxim of non infringement of freewill. One of us (it doesnt matter who) has to ask questions -thus giving "permission" for triggered data releases to be encoded here in our language for us all to read.

This is the core of the situation Anchor, yes, thank you.
The point is also, that once a question on some topic has been asked, the answer to this particular question can be elaborated upon and much data can so be given.
I also may state decisively, that the technicalities in the data are, as you and say myplanet2 have realised, NOT unknown to everyone becoming exposed to this information.

There are three basic levels of human consciousness.
The Waking consciousness is 293 parts from 343 or so 85.423%.
The Subconscious is 49 parts in 343 or so 14.286% and the superconscious is 1 part in 343 or so 0.29%.

So on the superconscious level, the Thuban data is universally known BY ALL on this forum, skeptics and beneficers alike.

But the 86% will DOMINATE the human processor in the 3D mentality in most cases; especially when it comes to 'reading words', ideas and concepts.
Forum participators here represent a 100fold contraction relative to the general populance; not in having 'less ego', but in having more 'allowance' to at least 'CONSIDER' certain, often called esoteric information.

Nevertheless, the actual processing of these 'Dragon Words' is at an introductory level, slowly engendering the subconscious 14% to allow the awakening of the superconscious.

Shalom to All - the 'spiritual work' required is being done.

AA

Each of us, in addition to the original questioner is entirely allowed, at their own option to accept or reject any such data.

It is entirely possible that for the moment, many of us may not be able to tune to the essence of the data and its wider meaning. Thats ok. It doesnt matter. There is plenty of other things to see and do

One can be illuminated by a passage of an otherwise obsure text in much the same way as a butterfly can land on you and then fly off again, and in doing so start a cascade of thoughts leading you to an important conclusion. Inspiration comes in many ways - one of them, for some, are a few of the posts on this forum and by extention this thread.

The notion that any of the above is in someway malevolent or evil is, in my opinion, a fear based reaction. This reaction is based on a misunderstanding or, or mistuning to what is being said and some projections based on life experience and the natural distortions that we as humans are working our way through at this time.

It is all ok.

A..
All is Ok - the Council of Thuban and I agree and the below is YOUR STORY and reason for BEING Here at this point in timespace.

WE BECOMING - The Story of a Gnostic Charm of a Pearl of Wisdom

Once upon a time, I lived in the land of my father and my mother and my brother.
Because I was so young and inexperienced, I had to go into a foreign land of great
perils, dangers and temptations - to learn many things and also to help my parents.

My dear father had lost a precious pearl there a long time ago, when he was visiting that foreign land to court and marry my mother.
Yet my father knew that he would lose his most dearest treasure in meeting my
mother.

Alas, he was so lonely in his castle and he wanted children and no fair maiden
could be found anywhere in his kingdom.
So my dear father sacrificed his pearl for a family and sent his sons and daughters to
retrieve it for him when the appropriate time had come.

My dear brother, being next in rank, came into the perilous land to meet the serpent-
king who had found my father's pearl and who guarded it very jealously.
My brother was however the result of my father's loss and so after becoming our
parent's pride and joy, he had to return to the kingdom without our father's precious
pearl.

Many years did pass , but when the time was right, our parents desired to regain
their common treasure, the pearl my father had used to love my mother and to beget
their firstborn son; and I was asked to go and see what I could do.
Before I left the kingdom, my parents gave me a thing to take , nothing really, but
yet a heavy burden because of its lightness; it was so light I could carry it all by
myself.
But my wonderfully fitting clothes I left behind, when I set out to search for my
parent's lost treasure.

And so I parted from my guides as soon as I had entered the perilous land of the
dragon and proceeded to do the solitary work my parents had sent me to do.
I was a stranger to all the people except one after my own kind, an inheritor of the
ancient crafts and wisdom and a daughter of the kings and queens of old.
Her I trusted and she and I agreed on taking care of each other in the dangers we
would be facing from the many monsters and dwellers in the serpent's land.

For that purpose I put on my unclean clothes, so as not to arouse suspicion towards
myself.
But they cunningly found out to themselves that I had come from a foreign land; they
beguiled me and I forgot my work and my heart fell asleep as I served their dragon
king.

But the love of my parents and the memories of my past were written in my heart,
so that I would not forget what I had come to do when I had left my king and queen.
My parents got deeply concerned about my sleeping my time away and it was
decreed, at the gates of our kingdom, that a message should be sent to me.

The letter was signed by my father who wished for me to think of him, and by my
mother who had waved me good-bye and had asked for my love; and by my brother
who craved to help me in my work.

The message I received came by way of an eagle, the emblem of my brother's
testimony regarding the honour, the grace and the beauty of our mother.
And just before my brother did return from his birthplace, did he ask me to provide for
our mother and to look after her many inheritances.

And so the same right hand of my father which had the power to seal and which he
had used to court my mother, this same hand had sealed the message for me in a
strange melody of song and speech.

I awoke to this wondrous happening; I kissed the messenger and I fell in love.
And my love remembered my heart and the broken seal revealed the way to fulfil my
mission of retrieving my dear father's lost pearl.

And so I used my magic to enchant the terrible and snorting serpent.
The charming thoughts of my unsealing lulled the dragon to sleep when my father's
name became the serpent's name and my brother's name moved a little and my
mother's name was joined to the name of the next in rank.

And so did I take my dear father's lost treasure from the dragon who snorts and
who bites his very own tail.
I took off my unclean clothes from that foreign country and proceeded on my mending
journey back home towards the east.
My unsealed letter remained next to me, like a Beloved and guided all my ways.

When I had arrived home, I put on my beautifully fitting garments, which I had left
behind and in the care of minders and I suddenly realised the unity and altogetherness
of my very own self.
Two could be apart, each with its own burden, and yet two could be together as one
in two and two in one.
And my clothes were moving with the wisdom and the words of all in one and one in
all and I perceived the acts of my upbringing in my father's house to relate to my own
growing selfhood.

And my love had urged me on to meet the minders of my garments and I relished
the beauty of their colours and the royal splendour of the movements of the him in
her and the insights of the she in him.

Then I ascended to the gate of my dear father's great love and adoring her, heshe
received us joyfully in herhis queendom and our dear Father was so happy, that we
had brought our precious pearl to our Mother.

Greetings and Love from the Shalom in Exile!

John of Patmos

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-22-2010 at 07:13 AM.