View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 12:13 AM   #666
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Nice post Eric, I resonate very closely with what you said.
I too see how this planet can be a paradise on Earth with just a few changes to our electric thoughts and magnetic emotions. I have a hard time believing that all the suffering everywhere is here for our good and for the good of the Universe and beyond. Do we really need to experience suffering or would not just the idea of it be enough? I'd prefer to keep it phantom, like death being only an idea or phantom simply because of the fact of beingness or life.

I'm still open to the possibility that all the suffering is for catalyst and for out benefit. Even if we did live here on Earth harmoniously in paradise our bodies would still decay, although I believe at a very slower rate then today, so suffering seems to be at least a part of our mission here.. ahh tis' a mystery to me as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post

Thoughts through feelings become things | Things through feelings reflect thoughts.

In my humble recollection, when the physical platform is harmonious through a balanced emotional platform, while the egocentric mind is unchallenged, the result is a 3D co-creative experience which sees energy flowing freely between platforms; truly unconditional love.

This free flowing state of being should always be the intention/goal while in this 3D experience, as catalysts push ascension along for each individual towards the group.