View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #10
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: ASTROLOGY by St.Clair

Barack Obama relocated to Chicago Illinois and so his energy configuration changes.
In comparing the two charts you can see how the pattern changes.

His relocation chart; RC, is giving him much more freedom to express all the qualities of his birthchart; BC, to a much greater extend.

Obama is right when he states that the US was a liberating force in his life and yes...he is convinced of the opportunities the US is advocating.

ok. Back to his BC;
Bare with me, english is not my 1st language and normally I do this kind of work in a setting of counseling..healing, one -on -one, not politics.I would appreciate it if you take that into account when reading my analysis.

B.O feels fulfilled in the sense of living up to his potential when he sees his visions come true. Pars in Sag. 10th.
Sabian Symbol;
A Mother Leads Her Small Child Step By Step Up A Steep Stairway
His Aquarius Ascendant gives an impression of a remarkable man with a lot of charisma that is appealing to many. He always can think of different ways to catch a rabbit in an open field.
Sabian Symbol for 19th degree Auq;
A Forest Fire Is Being Subdued By The Use Of Water, Chemicals And Sheer Muscular Energy.

His core issue is how to make things happen in a way he will get the approval and admiration he feels he deserves. Sun Leo 6th.
Sabian Symbol;
A Human Soul Seeking Opportunities For Outward Manifestation.
He is willing to push the frontiers , go on an adventurous trip to find recognition from first of all his loved ones..his wife. She is most important to him as are his children. Moon Twins 4th.

7th house in his chart is most important;
He will communicate...on all and everything with all and everyone.
He thinks twice before he speaks..his mind is a scientific mind. Mercury in opposition to Saturn is a guarantee for his well conceived thinking and planning. He knows how to make things work and how to communicate his goals.

He is not a person to make deals that would cost him his integrity.
With Black Moon in 7th house making deals is no option not just for himself but also to his opponents. They refuse making deals with him or cooperate in a rational way.
He wants to stay in charge, pulling the strings.
He dedicates himself to others...he feels the pain people are in and he is unable to look away. This awareness is what could make him a great healer in mmany ways.

His ability to keep on going , his high energy, perseverance and faith in himself and a Higher Being is what he will need if he is taking on a challenge as he is doing now..he will never give up.

The Saturn/Uranus opposition that is stressing all of us now is particular stressing to B.O as it affects his expression in ways he can not foresee. He needs his intuition to anticipate what is coming and yes! he is a very intuitive man who feels what is coming to him.

I looked up 4 nov, electionday, the planet positions for him and ..elections are Uranic..11th house issues.

He will do all he can in any and all ways he feels he is maintaining integrity.The last few weeks, days , before electionday he is really charismatic and convincing.

This chart is a chart of a man trustworthy. He may be misleading himself as to what really is going on.
He is confident he is a leader who can heal what is wrong, like Kings were in the midieval times.

"The hands of a king are the hands of a healer," said Ioreth, wisewoman of Gondor. In recalling this bit of lore from her countryıs past, Ioreth helped to save the lives of some of the most prominent characters of The Lord of the Rings. She also voiced a belief which was once widespread in some areas of western Europe as well as in Middle-earth.

http://www.grijalvo.com/Hfz000/hfz00..._of_a_King.htm

Once upon a time there was a little duckling....
Who does not know the fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen?
As an archetypical image it covers a lot of B.O..
The difference is that B.O is not merely a little duckling growing up but a mature man who wants to take his rightfull place in society because he earned it.

Ok. That's it for a start, let's discuss a bit more together..all who are into astrology?

Zjen.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote