View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 12:23 PM   #31
mbowie361
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Cameloter in South Korea

I just want to say that there are some disagreements as to how and what the Korean economic situation is going to be in the near future, however most of us can agree on the fact that the US economy will collapse very soon?

I think we should focus first on the materials we all agree on then prepare ourselves accordingly. If there are those who feel nothing will happen, then there is nothing that needs to be done, and there is nothing that should be feared.

There are of course, some of us who are not as sure which way the pendulum will swing, and if you have any doubt as to what is coming, I think it's reasonable to make at least some preparations.

I know there is going to be different levels of preparedness we can talk about. The absolute worst situation is probably going to be nuclear weapons going off, and the as George Green and perhaps Bill Deagle puts it the northern half of the Earth will be engulfed in radioactive waste, with riots, food shortages, or whatever your imagination can think of in dire moments.

I for one think we will fall some where in between, but I can say for sure if Nukes do go off I don't have the means prepare myself for that. But on the other hand, if there is going to be an economic collapse and Korea does fall into the black hole of US debt, there certain measures to protect ourselves.

Moving money out of dollars and even wons into gold and silver; make sure having enough food in case of a food shortage; water; etc...

I am not going to speculate what is going to happen definetly, I just listen best as I can to people who seem to have an idea of what is going on, but at the same time I not going to depend on anyone else to save my butt if things do go sour.

In conclusion, people should move according to what they believe, but don't put yourself in any postition where you think you are going to regret any decisions you have made.

I have never been a boy scout, but I agree with their moto "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst."

Mike
mbowie361 is offline   Reply With Quote