View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I do not understand one thing. if they are so powerful and much more advanced than we are, why are they hiding?
If they exist...and the reports can be believed...they are ugly...and not very nice. There may be exceptions...and I frankly don't care if they are ugly...I just don't want them to kill us, rule over us, terrorize us, abduct us, experiment on us, eat us...or otherwise screw with us. They may be very advanced in some ways...and very deficient in other ways. The reptilian and human races may have been fighting each other for millions of years. There may be some very bad blood here. Some have suggested that they need to completely control us...by exterminating and enslaving most of us...before they can show themselves...and rule over us openly. Secrecy seems to be necessary to their alien agenda. If the people of the world decided to rule themselves with constitutional responsible freedom...and expose ALL of the secrets regarding these beings...the gig would probably be up. Game Over.

I don't want to engage in deep trench warfare with them. I don't want to hurt or kill them. I just want them to leave us the **** alone. This may necessitate a trial separation of human and reptilian races(separate but equal?) on different planets...with the possibility of integration(forced busing?) at a later date(Grey vs Board of Re-education[2054]?). I'd like nothing more...than a reconciliation with the Devil Himself(Herself?)...who is presumably a
reptilian attorney/musician/architect/scientist/theologian/politician. I'd like to take organ lessons from a truly reconciled Lucifer on the organ at Saint Sulpice...or on the organ in a cathedral which I suspect exists deep within the earth...which probably puts St. Peter's to shame...and that's not a put-down. How about it Lucifer? Let's get this thing over with. No one worships anyone or anything. The U.S. Constitution applies from the center of Earth to one million kilometers in all directions. No hidden agendas or hidden meanings. The BS simply stops.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-16-2009 at 08:03 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote