Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: High-Level Gatekeepers

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Why would we have been put here if

we were just meant to be stuck in the wheel of karma. If we were meant for

nothing more then to be slaves of a world elite what purpose what would we

gain from that?
I don't see it that we are here to be slaves of the world elite. For me, the wheel of karma is kind of like a graduation of sorts. Young souls are like children in that they have no experience in the real world. We grow and progress in each lifetime, until we are capable of more and more and transition from personal growth into service to others.

As to your question, I'm not sure exactly why we are here. You and I are here at ground level. To give an answer would be like giving a viewpoint from 10,000 feet above. I'm not there, so I can't tell you. I have only met a few people in my life whom I would consider close to that 10,000 foot level -- I wonder if they know either.

I have seen many of my past lives and seen my own personal development and the releasing of karma. It's nothing that I can prove with any empirical evidence, but the experience and the knowledge explains so much. The way I see it, the world elite are just part of the process. It is possible to advance spiritually through introspection: yoga, meditation, exploring past lives, astral travel, and any other solitary activities. The other way is by releasing karma which means interacting with your family and friends, your career progress, and anything "real life" that involves interacting with other people. The introspection part is just the theory that prepares you for the practice. In other words, you can't succeed in the game unless you know the rules and have a strategy, but you must also be active as a player.

I agree about the Mayans being very advanced. I think they are a big card in this whole play, but I haven't heard anything concrete from them yet. I am awaiting the release of the movie Shift of the Ages to hear their information from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Yes, there is life out there, but there are many stories. I tend to agree with you that it is mostly positive, but I don't think they're going to be saving us. There is a war, famine, and genocide throughout Africa, innocent people dying in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, and constant conflict in Israel and Palestine, yet the rest of the world just waits and watches. I see this as similar to the viewpoint of the ETs -- they watch us just as we may watch some of these conflicts. They don't want to interfere, because it involves them in the situation and it deprives the participants of any meaningful experience they are having.

I see that we are at a crossroads too, and I agree with you that many of us are evolving. The question is where do we go from here? Do the evolving people "wake up" the rest of the people and civilization thus becomes enlightened or do the unawake drag us all into the abyss?

In the long run, I tend to stay on the positive side. I think we are all working on ascension or enlightenment, but I don't think 2012 will be some special date for ascension. I think that in the 3D world, we're going to have some very interesting changes in the next few years, and I don't think there's a chance that world government will make it in the long haul, but the point is that those of us who are awake must find opportunities to act -- we can't just sit on the sidelines and wait for some special event and pretend that it's all ok along with the sheeple.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote