View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #12
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Esoteric Agenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
Hi Adam,

could you please point out which points were falsified? I am very curious. I think these facts would really develop what the movie wants to discuss.
The location of the earth's "Sacred Sites" is one of these such points. He states that Mt. Shasta is the earths Root Chakra, Tibet is the Crown. This is err-ed. Mt. Shasta represents the Pineal, or the vortex for the Violet Ray, and Tibet the Root Chakra for the planet. The planet's "Heart" Chakra is located in the Hawaiian Islands.

Shortly after that he shows a model of the earth and it's "Molten Core". This is a common misunderstanding that comes from reading text books on the subject. A fact a little closer to the truth would be that the earth is actually most hollow, and is much like an apple or orange in it's design with a Hole at the poles leading to the inner earth...

And so to reaffirm what I stated before, this is a composition of information gathered from an array of sources, not direct experience or interpretation of direct experience.

There are a few other points which I disagree but go beyond the scope of this post! Alone, I hope this sparks some discernment in the viewers of the video and know the author of the video is capable of making err-s in his judgment as to what is true, even if he is not consciously intending on mis-leading the viewers.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote