View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 06:11 AM   #406
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Poor Gary Mckinnon

This is a great thread becuase everyone wants to know what happens to Gary McKinnon, as his case is of great interest on a number of important levels, which don't need repeating here by me.

However, i think the tread has run out of steam until new info comes to light. The best "new info" was posted by Gary's relative (anonypony) on 29th Nov, and antaletriangle on 2nd Dec.

I'm more of a "lurker" ie someone who joined this forum to seek/gather information, and some of what has been posted is disappointing, as it has no purpose in terms of "knowledge gathering" or genuine useful informative opinions - you shouldn't really have to wade through insults etc to get to the good stuff.

Having said that, i appreciate the postings of the ghost and murnut which have had some informative content especially when directed to the legal niceties of the case, and i understand and sympathise with the opinions of subsonik on 25th nov and historycircus on 5th Dec.

Can further postings have genuine informative content? Thats why i joined the forum.

May justice be done (which may not necessarily follow the law precisely) - as a former solicitor i know that the law can be circumvented and deals done - and above all i think and hope the truth will come out. That is why we are here. US tax payers whose money funds the US government activities should have a right to the truth. We UK citizens should hope that our own goverment supports the cause of its own citizens, howsoever and wheresoever that help is required.

Peace and light.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote