View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 08:46 PM   #14
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria View Post
part 2 don't work for me
Yeah, sorry. I couldn't make it past part two either. Something about his knowing everything about everything raises my eyebrows. Didn't feel right. I couldn't make it all the way through part 2 for this reason. I'm not saying anything untoward about him, simply that he doesn't resonate for me.

The galactic courtroom where our world's fate is decided like some kind of Roman gladiator bout? - thumbs up or thumbs down? And he was called to this council three times? For some reason, I feel that individuals subpoenaed as representatives of the human race would have a lot more resonance amongst the population they presume to represent. I don't feel that with him.

I've been very neutral about Deagle and all of the witnesses from Camelot, so I was reluctant to even comment at all on this. But if the next level has less to do with intellect and more to do with feeling (honoring your own intuition), I felt compelled to share my feeling with all of you. Maybe someone is on the fence about his input - possibly feeling inadequate to doubt him based on his education and experience and their lack thereof, merely acquiescing to his alleged more informed perspective. I don't want to see anyone jump in to raving about the emperors new clothes if their heart is telling them otherwise. That's all.

Peace to all.
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote