View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:54 PM   #46
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Blue Eyed Blonde "Aliens"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Never found anything on that... it may have been a trick of the light on red/brown hair

Do you have a good picture of that casting?

Contact in what way? I was sure only Frank Stranges had and real contact with Valiant
Sorry Zorgon I didn't see the bit about Trixi and Val... Ok here's what I can remeber I was a kid of nine...I am fourty five now so bear with me.. Trixi came to Ireland to stay with us.... She told the story like this.. She had been staying with friends and they had a CB radio kind of thing... in the house she was alone and the radio flashed on and a mans voice said somthing like So and so (names of people) are landing at Blue Pete on Tueday at 4pm (something to that effect) she was supprised and asked her friends what it meant...they brushed it off as unimportant... The day she left she was driving along (this was in England) and she saw a sign saying Blue Pete (I think its a bog nothing to do with TV programe Blue Peter)She rememberd the message and it was Tuesday arround that time... she was curious and she drove up the raod with the sign... she drove for a while and next thing a UFO flew low over her car and landed not too far away. She stopped the car and watched...she saw her friends car arriving accross the field or bog where the Craft had landed and it was round with tripod legs. her friends got out of the car and went towards it and a guy got out and went towards them and embraced them... He was about to get in to their car when he seemed to sense her telepathicly..he turned and looked her way and she was discovered. Her friends came over to he with the guy from the craft and said "You'd better come back with us and we will explain...

She did and became involved with this perticular group of Aliens.. They were human and looked like us ... She became good friends with two of them and one they all called Val... But now that I'm remebering ...I think it was because of his resemblance to Val Dunican.... Val was not his real name... I cant remeber what she said their mission was here but they were comming and going for a good few years and she remained close to Val she said years after he appeared in her kitchen and he said to her don't touch me because I'm a holographic astral projection, this time... I can't remeber where they were from or what they're purpose was... this is all that I remember... now looking back they sound like Billy Meyers lot or they could be government decoys posing as aliens or Nordics??? Was this the same Val as Val Thor? Probably not... sorry my memory is so shakey... I think I remeber seeing photos but I'm not sure...... I don't know much about Val Thor except he said don't trust the beings from Alderbarren (The Ashtar Command) ? As they were working with the Nazi's???Is this correct?

and I will get you that footprint after the weekend when I visit my sister who I hope has it locked away in our archives room.... Peace to you my friend

Antonia

Last edited by Antonia; 10-21-2008 at 11:58 PM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote