View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 11:12 PM   #31
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Blue Eyed Blonde "Aliens"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guri69 View Post
WOW......I am in shock

I am new in this forum, but have followed Project Camelot for a long time!
I have read some of the threads in here and is a bit ....shocked!

What on earth are you talking about in this thread?

I am a Nordic Blue Eyed Blonde Lady from the land of the midnightsun, Norway! My country was taken by that terrible cracy german, who occupied Norway from 1940-45! As he did in half of Europe! What does that make me! Controllable! Or maybe an Alien! Come on! You sound like racists all of you! What is going on in here!

love and light is great and im all for it, but im also for understanding the truth of whats going on in the world today. most people came looking for answers and are still looking.

the fact is there is some connection between the iiluminati, nazi's,nordic blonde "aliens", and the leaders of ufology/fringe groups.

i think its dismissive not to take notice of what is readily apparent for anyone who looks at these topics. the fact is if the illuminati were hispanic, and the nazi's were hispanic, and the legends of atlantis were about hispanic people, if their were benevolent brown skinnded dark haired hispanic looking aliens and the main figures in ufology/fringe were hispanic, and the bulk of mind control victims were hispanic.....i think you'd take notice. its not racist it observing a simple fact.

i think its worth looking into. i made a similiar thread and noticed some people were offended, which i dont know why, i would think theyd be just as curious. i dont think anyone is saying all blondes are bad or mind controlled, i certainly am not, but i am pointing out the glaringly obvious that there IS some connection, what exactly it is about blondes/redheads that make them at the forefront, who knows....but its worth looking at.

http://projectavalon.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5411

-k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote