View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 10:43 PM   #29
Guri69
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Blue Eyed Blonde "Aliens"...

WOW......I am in shock

I am new in this forum, but have followed Project Camelot for a long time!
I have read some of the threads in here and is a bit ....shocked!

What on earth are you talking about in this thread?

I am a Nordic Blue Eyed Blonde Lady from the land of the midnightsun, Norway! My country was taken by that terrible cracy german, who occupied Norway from 1940-45! As he did in half of Europe! What does that make me! Controllable! Or maybe an Alien! Come on! You sound like racists all of you! What is going on in here!

The feeling in this forum is a bit DARK I must say! What have happened to the thinking and acting in the name of Love? Try to help your old neighbour crossing the street safely, or maybe help with the groceries! Then you radiate the power of good (love) to you surroundings! That is how we together can make this world a better place to live! Right now it seems that you are lost in the jungle! maybe its time to find your track again?

The power elite, the illuminaties, or whatever we call them, are indeed controlled! But they are HUMANS! Beeing controlled by enteties! These ENTETIES, as I call them are from another dimension. They FEED by human energy created by FEAR and POWER! What you my friends are doing in this forum is FEEDING! I hope you take me seriously and see we are all one on this earth, just some are controlled by the enteties! Belive me, I know this! I have SEEN them, and dealt with them.The only way to deal with them is with collectiv conciousness with love. Think of them as children who got lost and need someone to care for them and give them love..... and POFF the connection to that specific human beeing is broken! I wish someone had done that with the entety feeding on HITLER`S emotions of fear and power!

I send you all a lot of love
and please remember this old HUNA thinking:

Where the awareness goes
the energy flows

Guri the Goddess (trying to quit)
Guri69 is offline   Reply With Quote