View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:00 AM   #6
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: One of the best Videos on the Web

onawah - I DEFINITELY had that experience. I watched his presentation at AlienEvent I think it was... or some conference, and couldn't see the pictures very well. So I downloaded his PDF which is basically the slides from his presentation and I have NO idea why he is doing this. The first image he shows is certainly compelling, but the rest - I don't see it. He said he literally started at the image of mars for thousands of hours. After that much time, I'd just call it Pareidolia.

It makes me mad too, because the rest of his work seems genuine. I like everything else he has to say, but after this Mars stuff I have to say his credibility is WAY out the window. Unless, as you somewhat implied, he's being forced to include disinformation to confuse true information. Like putting his crazy work up next to Bob Dean's real work. Who knows... I've been wondering if Camelot is going to interview Basiago or not. At this time... if they do, I don't want to hear anything about the stuff on Mars. I'd rather hear about Pegasus and the actual more believable stuff (as fantastic as his claims are - with the Mars stuff you can download the image from the official NASA site and see for yourself... which is what I did).
zurx is offline   Reply With Quote