View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #10
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to save the world... My way.

I've changed alot on the site from the input I've got from Avalon viewers and I thought that I should paste the Vision's I have for this kind of platform to see if you give me some more input without having to go to my external site.

Here we go:

Our VISION is to create a new governance system whith a totally flat nonexistent hierarchy. We’re thinking of dynamic cells created from geographic location and from special interests. This would be a conceptual system to show that there are other ways to get things done than to have them made by fear of not having enough money to buy your food. This system would make the way to make people understand the concept of abundance.

Our VISION is to make a platform for the individual’s potential and urge for change and to help focus this enormous collective power to change the world. There would be no hierarchy, no hidden agendas and no leaders to tell the participants what to do and not to do. The collective would manage everything by itself and would be all about free will.

Our VISION is a totally open system where nothing is hidden, we belive secrets only benefit the ones in the top that always have full insight in everything.

Our VISION is to create an advanced polling system and something like for example Google’s prioritizing algorithm to be able to highlight different question that need to be decided upon is a key factor to able the dynamic way of creating cells and to. By allowing people to get the information they need when they need it is very important.

Our VISION is that everyone does everything because they want to do, not because they need to. We want to create a system where people offer solutions to problems rather then people asking for help to their problems. By doing so we believe that people’s potential and creativity is maximized.

Our VISION is to show the world that we can govern ourselves and that we need good information rather than disinformation. That today’s politicians will serve us instead of us serving them

Our VISION is that by allowing the collective to choose for itself we believe from our hearts that we will have a better world. We trust humanity with our dreams and trust that we collectively can manifest them all. We believe that after the basic needs are fulfilled we all want to live in a world based on love rather than fear.

We believe in a world where what you want to do most is what the collective needs most.

Let’s start!

END PASTE ------

What do you think?

Love,
Sollve
Sollve is offline   Reply With Quote