Thread: I s r a e l
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:07 PM   #13
igniop
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I s r a e l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniels View Post
hmm I believe the effect would be greater if everybody who is already informed starts wearing such t-shirts. idk. you gotta find a way to trigger someone's curiosity. like the mason's all-seeing-eye-pyramid with a sword through it or a bird's view of israel with a nuke-mushroom on it and all being circled in red and 1 red slash going through the nuke and the map and a date like OKTOBER 2008 - BE AWARE or something..

a little like this i mean, just with a nuke-clowd in it or something
http://nomaamstore.com/No_maam.jpg
I think doing something like a shirt with a nuke clowd and OCTOBER - be aware is just promoting fear and can pretty much help making october a really bad month

not that people shouldnt be aware but i guess we must be carefull not to create more fear! we have many possible futures and we can help them happen or not happen!

hey there by the way!
I am also originally from israel but have not be living for the past 6 years or so. Currently in germany.

I dunno, i remember how it was being in israel, everything seemed much crazier and i couldnt wait to get out of there and to me everyday seemed like the end of the world was coming.
but now i think that even if something like a nuke happens there it doesnt mean that everything there dies! in hiroshima even people in the middle of the city came out in one piece. I dont know though - with israel i am , personally, kind of split. sometimes i feel like something big is gonna happen there and sometimes i feel like nothing seirous will!

I have to go there in october(!!!) (i have to, and its has to be this october, for like 3 weeks!!!) and i must admit that i started also getting afraid - but i keep myself calm and not let the fear take over me! even if something happens and i need to survive , i will be in the right place at the right time!
we are all in the right place in the right time!

but damn, talking about those thing in israel - hard task!!! i am not even thinking of telling my parents all of this! no chance they will want to get it!

peace,
igniop is offline   Reply With Quote