View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking spiritual guidance/advice from an enlightened or psychic female perspecti

Hi md3inautin.

Congratulations on your awakening. However, it does bring with it a whole set of problems which makes anyone to have to revaluate their priorities as they find themselves steering towards a totally different direction. It can suck but in my experience most awakened people go through this cos after all you can never be the same again.

Relationships aren’t always easy and they all need effort on both parts. This does involve a bit of give and take and in my experience people can’t be forced to take on the beliefs of others no matter how much they want them to, but both parties can learn to respect one another’s point of view and belief and agree to disagree.

Over the years, I’ve seen people in your situation after being woken up (myself included) and they either tend to lose their relationships as their energies don’t match anymore or there are those that stay in their relationships and learn to let each other be and continue to love each other without the need to change each other.

Therefore only you can decide what to do but as the wise saying goes, ‘never make a life changing decision when you are angry, frustrated or depressed’ – or something to that effect.

Another wise saying is ‘be the change you want to see’.

Hope it all works out for and remember you are not alone in these kinds of situation. Trust yourself enough to make the highest choice for the highest good of everyone involved.

Peace.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote