View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #23
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

Pray is always good because of the intent.
I don’t know about the energy from the ground stuff, but can easily suggest it’s probably the nerves; the feeling one gets when faced with such traumas as this. It’s awe-inspiring when people advocate to grid activations, but that maybe even more far fetch then the Haarp idea. Not sure if any of this can be proven but I definitely have my eyes peeled and mind opened.

While preparations are being completed there’s also a diffusion of enlightenment in the scheme of it all. I’m in the process of assisting “The Bed Sty volunteer ambulance corps “to make the trip to Haiti. The Non-profit volunteer group is filled with urban minority professionals ready to make the trip. The funding was an issue because the government is hesitant in sending them over there…so the community started raising the funds.
Now earlier today we got notice that the government might help out after all…but we’re not going to wait for them to use this for public relations propaganda. If they help it’s beautiful but there is no one holding their breath. You probably wont believe how much support is coming out of NYC…where there is also a hugh Haitian demographic.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote