View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:50 AM   #18
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Aliens Intergalactic or Interdimensional?

Aliens are both intergalactic and interdementional and so are we, it was told to me by extra terrestrials living amonst us that the soul the human soul is what they are after, and what we are experiancing is a con started 2009 years ago, JC is not coming back to save souls, it's a harvest, the human soul puts off 407 lumans of pure energy per year and we are carbon based life forms. Eternal life in the heavans = batteries for alien ships and this was never yahwehs plan.

Left alone, when you die you become light energy which carries thought our essance and has free will , no heavan or hell, no moral delema, you can go backwards, forwards traversing many of an almost

infinate number of parallels like this one and time the way we precieve it as liniar is not the way it really works. It's like a big bubble with many many timelines inside.

What we are about to experiance is a slaughter and a harvest. We are nothing more then cattle to them and in this parallel or matrix, it's almost time for the harvest. Were intelectual cattle yet still cattle and religions were given to us to keep us divided and give us an answer , a lie but still an answer to death. Any idea you only live once is a lie, and any idea that we are alone in the galexy or this dimention or this world is also a lie.

Many have tried to make this public, few succeed, many die trying.
What people are failing to realize is that they can become us, we are being replaced, and i've seen it upclose and personal.

But if you need convinceing about what I'm saying all you have to do is read the gospel of judas, book of Enoch and other banned books of the bible to see the truth.

You can even see it in ezekial and Daniel
ezekial says in the end times many will be shackled heads will be shaved jewelry will be taken and they will be put in jails as a testimate of they're faith

ezekial is talking about a cattle round up
and Daniel says in the end times the angels come to earth and feast on the flesh of man

Hmmmmmm can you say baaaaaaaaaa

and in the gospel of judas Christ says no man of mortal birth will get to the etherial relm , oh you can get there but you will grieve a great deal for someone will replace you so that you can come in to the completion with your god.

And amen comes from the term amen ra or "to keep secret"

my god Yahweh has to stop this nightmare and I am confident that he will

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-05-2010 at 04:54 AM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote