View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #27
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
why is there the need to define whether David is a dis informer of not, i have no doubt that David has had some form of contact and been given information via what ever source, the point here is that he has been getting the word out for a time now in my view he has the ability to be able to orate his discussions/interviews have always entertained me, let us stop defining people what they can or can not do and except that not all are on the same level of consciousness.
I like DavidCOLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I am still reading through his free e book.
David is sincere and highly attuned to the 'higherD' vibrational patterns.
David is 'on the way' of becoming an 'elder', which he is not yet, mainly due to his 'youthful exhuberance'.
Many of you know or have read, that David has a 'contact' with an elder man coming out of a spaceship of sorts. He ascribes to this 'elder' some sort of guidance role relative to himself.
This is correct - David is 'looked after' from the 'alien side' and this is positive without deceit.

Like Bill and Kerry and as many have noticed; BEING in the 'public spotlight' infers many 'emotional, psychological and physical' pressures and it are those pressures, which OFTEN result in 'younger' behaviours and expressions.
This is why some 'elders' like 'James of the wingmakers' shun ALL public exposure. It accentuates the persona of the information giver and not the data.
The most potent information of the 'elders' can be given in relative anonymity.

David Wilcock, David Icke and Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy have 'agreed' within the 'higher agenda' to 'go out on a limb' to SYNERGIZE the potent work of the 'elders' without public exposure WITH the potent PUBLIC work of the 'youngers' for the benefice of all. They are all to be supported as fulfilling their 'work' for the 'Greater Agenda'.

It's like this: The (hidden) Cosmic Grandparents have formed an ALLIANCE with their (Public) Cosmic Grandchildren to REEDUCATE the (status quo and disinformed) Cosmic Children.
But it is all Cosmic Family in Transformation.

Abraxasinas
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote