Thread: hello
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 11:42 PM   #8
vibe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hello

Concerning surviving in Denmark versus going to South Africa: I think you are absolutely right, that South Africa is politically and culturally absolutely NOT the place to go in the next few years. On the other hand, Denmark is lowland, almost just one long coastline (:-))) So it would depend on what we can expect, which is why I have been eagerly trying to find out, what the near future will bring. Getting more spiritual will always be a good thing, of course, but I don't think, I have time to get spiritual enough to be able to meditate a flood away. If the Atlantic is going to start slurping back and forth, then we will be in a lot of trouble, as we have no high ground to go for. Also there are all those atomic reactors in Europe (not much use Denmark being atom-free zone, when Germany and France is full of the damned stuff).
I have been thinking of getting together with other Danes and establishing a little community in Sweden - at least 1000 m above sea level. On the other hand, I think Sweden is even worse off spiritually than Denmark. If the pole shift is not going to take place, then I also think we will be better off staying home and investing everything we've got into lifting the tone level as much as possible. At least, that is what I am doing currently. I am trying to get in contact with likeminded people, so that we can try to make flexible plans and be ready for different scenarios as far as possible.

Vibe
vibe is offline   Reply With Quote