View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 06:50 AM   #111
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will you leave if the forum is a Paid Subscription?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEFUL View Post
Hello Avalonians,
I'm a new member of this forum. This is my first post and here's why:
I've found a link to this forum about a month ago. Ever since I've read numerous threads and post daily. I feel my life changing.... I'm changing! Without going into details of my "awakening" process which is still in a very early stages I'd like to ask to please leave this door wide open for others like me. I would not give this forum a second look if I had to pay to "take a peek". I'm still searching for the path my life will take me and this forum is my guiding light. Thank you Bill and Kerry, thank you andmin and mods and thank you all members for sharing and believe it or not - teaching to take the first steps and balance the anormous amount of information we're absorbing.
Hopeful
I have'nt read all of the 5 pages of posts so far but I agree with HOPEFUL, if I introduce new people to this forum they would'nt bother with it if they and I speak for myself had to pay. although Operators idea of asking for timely donations is a good one i believe.
I'm prepared to contribute for the cause and thank you Bill and Kerry and the team and all of you who open doors closed to many, thankx, Peter.
Keep on keeping on.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote