Thread: Matrix 5
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #53
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
What would be ideal IMO would be to manage to have my own oobe and not pay too much mind to material like this. I would expect that my experience would differ like everyones would.

I have yet to accomplish this consciously however. What I don't care for is the tone of WARNING and DANGER and LOOK OUT for this and that when you get into the astral...why not just encourage people to have their own experiences and leave it at that? It's nice to have a little guidance but sheesh! Here is a pre-packaged cosmic view that seems distorted by an individual bias.

I agree with the poster who suggested the Seth books.
Seth Speaks (or was it the Seth Material) was the very first esoteric book I ever read way back when, and it set the course for further investigation, I'm really very glad it came into my life when it did and can still highly recommend it.
Thats just it -- you don't read M5 for the Author's knowledge of things, you read it for the EXPERIENCE. I completely disagree with some of the so-called knowledge in M5, I didn't read it to learn more truth. I read it because I was drawn to read it and it was, and continues to be, an experience I would have in no other way. I trust in no other source than my Higher Self - and M5 will help you,as an aid, to look within to that source.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote